The application process consists of a short application form (via Google Forms) and a cellphone quality 5-minute video. Prior to beginning your application, please make sure that you have done the following:
- Review our Mission, Vision, and Four Intentions on the Homepage
- Read our FAQ page
- Watch the Webinar video
- Check out the suggested questions for your video below
- Register for our Live Grant Support via Zoom! There are several sessions and registration is required.
Both the “written” and video application form will be submitted via Google Forms. Please note that in order to complete the application form, you will need to have a Gmail address. Click here to view a PDF version of the Google Form.
Video Submission Guidelines
- Should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- Should be cell phone quality. You will NOT be judged on your audio/video quality.
- Should ENHANCE what is in the written application. Think about showing us the people, places, & other elements that can’t be captured on paper.
- Please remember all individuals (particularly minors) appearing in your video must give you their consent and/or have the consent of a guardian.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR VIDEO:
Why is this project important to you?
How does this project reflect a vision for an equitable and just Elgin?
What are the main components of your project?
What will you/your organization be doing? Who will be impacted by the project and how?